Brain Care Program
Brain Care Program
Overview of the Brain Care Program
Our Brain Care Program is designed to optimize your cognitive performance and brain health based on the latest scientific research and the discovery that the brain is a dynamic organ with the inherent ability to improve functioning well into old age.
Here are six unique core aspects to your Brain Care Program:
1. Assessment of brain chemistry, blood chemistry, and cognitive performance using cutting-edge lab work based on the latest research on anti-aging for the brain.
2. Application of nutritional and herbal supplementation, as well as hormone balancing, has proven to lower inflammation, increase neuroplasticity, and optimize brain chemistry. This is to increase the ability to focus, improve energy and sleep, and balance emotions such as anxiety, depression, anger, irritability, or addiction.
3. Implementation of the Brain Care Home Program for the brain that includes the Mind Diet and Brain exercises.
4. Cranial osteopathy for lymphatic drainage and enhanced oxygenation and circulation of blood flow and cerebrospinal fluid flow to the brain.
5. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is proven to reduce cerebral edema, reduce neuro-inflammation, increase oxygen saturation to the brain, promote new blood vessel growth, reactivate idling neurons, and can create an 8-fold increase in your own stem cell production (stem cells can become brain cells).
6. Providing nutritional IVs for clearing out toxins in the brain, such as the PK protocol or ozone IV for killing infections that could be affecting the brain and revitalizing the antioxidant system.
The brain is a critical organ that we need in order to make life-defining decisions, perform well at work, and feel healthy emotions. Having a healthy brain is fundamental to the quality of our lives. I provide a multifaceted approach to support those who want to prevent dementia, maintain peak performance, or reverse the cognitive decline that has already begun.
A Note About the Brain Care Program
The success of this program depends on your level of commitment! This program will require additional time for exercise, organizing supplements, getting labs done, and coming to weekly appointments. The more committed you are, the more you will succeed! This program does not substitute for advice given by your primary care physician; rather, it is to enhance the current medical supervision you are under. If you are on medication, you will need to work with your doctor to go off your medication. Please do not stop or change any medication routine on your own without your doctor’s supervision.
Do You Need to Take Care of Your Brain Because
There’s Something Wrong With It?
The truth is, no one wants to think that there is something wrong with their brain, it’s embarrassing and scary, but unless you address the issue, you can’t get any better! When your brain malfunctions, it affects your personality, mood, and self-esteem. The good news is that you may think there’s something wrong with YOU, but it’s not YOU: it’s your BRAIN that needs help.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar Disease
You may feel embarrassed or ashamed about any problems you may be experiencing with your brain, but it is important to realize that this serious problem affects more than just a few people. It’s actually a silent epidemic; the scope and magnitude are staggering.
- Psychiatric disorders affect 26% of our adult population.
- More than 20% of children have some type of psychiatric disorder.
- More than 40 million people have anxiety.
- More than 20 million people have depression.
- One in 10 Americans take an antidepressant.
- Alzheimer’s disease will affect 30% (and some experts say 50 percent) of people over 85 years old, which is the fastest-growing segment of the population.
- ADHD is a label we now give to 8.7 percent of children between the ages of 8 and 15.
- One in 10 children now takes stimulant medications like methylphenidate (Ritalin).
- Autism rates have increased from three in 10,000 children to one in 166 children – an 11-fold increase over the last decade.
- Learning disabilities affect between 5 and 10 percent of school-age children.
- Chronic Stress
- Brain Fog
- Difficulty Focusing
- Memory Loss
The good news is you aren’t alone, and there is help, but the conventional doctor’s office may limit your options and outcomes because the solution is not just a psychiatric medication or a medication for dementia.
The cause of your brain issues is not from missing a psychiatric medication but from a health issue in your entire body because the two are intertwined and interconnected. It’s not your fault that we live in a world with many more toxins than before WWII when your grandparents lived. Prior to 1950, only 10% of cornfields were sprayed with chemicals. After 1950, 90% of corn fields were sprayed to expand crops and provide more food. During this same time frame, wheat was modified 200 times to make it shorter and fatter so that bread could be fluffier. Do you remember Wonder Bread? According to the commercial, its soft squeezability indicated freshness. The downside to modifying wheat and white flour is that it causes an inflammatory reaction in the gut and the brain. This is explained further in your Brain Care Workbook. Cancer rates rose, and so did neurological disorders with the introduction of GMO foods. In fact, the Environmental Group stated that a newborn baby already has over 250 chemicals in its body from the mother’s cord blood before it’s even breathed the air, drunk the water, or walked on the earth. Our ocean waters have become laden with chemical spills, mercury is found in 85% of fish in the Pacific Bay area, and the ramifications of Fukushima nuclear waste in our ocean are a quiet part of the unspoken news. Perhaps these are the reasons for the loss of seal pups, whales, and sea birds starving to death in recent times.
What's the Solution?
The solution is to educate yourself on the seven keys to your Brain Care.
Key #1 Nutrient Dense Foods
Key #2 Have Healthy Hormones
Key #3 Cool down Inflammation
Key #4 Fix Your Gut
Key #5 Enhance Detoxification by Cleansing
Key #6 Boost Your Mitochondria
Key #7 Calm Your Mind
What Can You Expect to Receive From This Program for Your Investment?
First Visit: Orientation, Week 1- 60 min. session
Second Visit: Week 2- 60 min. session
Third Visit: Week 3 later 60 min. session
Fourth Visit: Week 4 - Cranial Osteopathic Manipulation for 30 min.
Fifth Visit: Week 5 – Cranial Osteopathic Manipulation for 30 min.
Week 6 and 7 - Redo neurocognitive testing and questionnaires and, if necessary, lab work.
Sixth Visit: Week 8 - 60 min.
Tracking Your Progress
When you suffer from brain fog or poor memory, it’s sometimes hard to tell how much better you are getting. This is why we are so excited about the neurocognitive test. It gives you an objective measure of your brain speed and functioning in the following domains: